Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mixing with the Right People.

Irony meter - sproing Pictures, Images and Photos

My poor old irony meter seems to be taking a bashing at the moment. See here on Uncommon Descent where I commented on the very interesting work of Dr Robert Sheldon. See also here and here where I leave comments on Dr Sheldon’s blog on the conservative “Townhall.com” web site – a site endorsed by Anne Coulter….which gives me another excuse to publish a picture of this lovely looking lady:



By the way: The only way I could sign up on “Town.com” was to pretend I was from an American state. I chose the Midwest’s Iowa as I have been there. Cedar Rapids, where I was based, with its rural hinterland, felt a bit like Norwich. I remember comparing notes with one of Cedar Rapids' citizen and we both agreed that we didn't like big cities. I think we were both rubes and would be well out of our depth at a New York republican convention (= heaven, according to Ann)

No comments: